The roofing tiles made from our company are suitable for wood construction roofing and concrete construction roofing. The common construction method has dry-hanged type technology and wet type technology.
[Dry-hanged type technology]
This technology is mainly adopted timber structure roofing and the partial concrete construction roofing.
1. Washing roofing, the roofing must be clean, wiped dry and dryness before covering tiles.
2. Waterproof processing, It can be built self adhesion waterproof material on the roofing surface, such as modified bitumen waterproof material with SBS or APP.
3. First, Mark out location lines of counter battens and tile battens on the roofing according to the roofing tile specification (should be tried your best to adjust to cutting tiles within effective size).Then nail counter battens with rivers on the roofing and tiles battens with zinc-plated nail on the counter battens.(if no using counter battens. it can directly nail tiles battens onto the roofing. See Fig.1
A. If there is a gutter, it should nail counter battens on two sides of the gutter. (Such as Fig.2)
B. If there is the ridge of roof, it should nail tile battens along the ridge of roof. (Such as Fig.3)
4. Install main tiles. Fix zinc-plated tile nail onto main tiles from bottom to top and tile battens from left to right.
A. If there is a gutter, it should install gutter tiles first.
B. When the first row of tiles fixes on the eave, main tiles should go beyond more than 5 centimeters of the eave.(Such as Fig..4)
C. When up righting roofing in fierce wind area, it can use safety nails to fix on the side after fixing the head of tile nails and also use tile nail to fix on tile battens through head nails with thin stainless steel wire.(Such as Fig.5)
5. Install ridge tiles. Pad mortars on tile battens of the ridge of a roof, and build ridge tiles on mortars, and then fill up mortar joints with distempers and mortars.
Ridge tiles can also fix ridge tiles onto tile battens of the ridge of a roof with zinc-plated tile nails (Such as Fig.6)
6. Installation eaves tiles. Pad mortars on the eaves board, and build eaves tiles on mortars, and then fill up mortar joints with distempers and mortars.
Eaves tiles can also fix ridge tiles onto the eaves board with zinc-plated tile nails.( Such as Fig.7)